#TBCHoliday Blog Hop
The Blogger Connection (#TBCHoliday Blog Hop) has asked us to blog about one of these three categories:
Favorite Holiday Recipe
Favorite Holiday Tradition
or Favorite Holiday Decorating Tips
I'm going to choose the "Favorite Holiday Recipe". My favorite is "Holly Jolly Fudge", one of my husband's favorite desserts that I love to make for him for the holidays (and any other time). Here's the recipe:
Holly Jolly Fudge
3 C semisweet or milk chocolate chips
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place the chocolate chips in a 2 qt bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then stir them with a wooden spoon. If no completely melted, microwave for 30 more seconds, then stir until smooth.
2. Stir in the condensed milk, salt and vanilla extract.
3. Line a 9" square pan with parchment paper, extending about 2" on each side (for easy removal).
4. Spread the mixture evenly in pan.
5. Chill the candy until firm, about 30 minutes in freezer or 1 hour in refrigerator.
6. Lift the paper from the pan and place on flat surface. Cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!!!