Thursday, May 9, 2013

AvoDerm Challenge - Check It Out #Ad



 I was compensated for this sponsored post made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. 
Program Overview:

We are asking pet lovers to take The AvoDerm Challenge to see a softer, shinier coat in just 6 weeks. Guaranteed!  AvoDerm® Natural premium dog and cat food formulas are loaded with high quality meat proteins, rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from natural avocados and completely balanced for the total health of your pet. We'd love for you to let your readers know that everyone who signs up for the AvoDerm Challenge gets a $5 coupon and the opportunity to enter AvoDerm’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a year’s supply of AvoDerm.

I entered the challenge for our doggie, Buddy - I sure hope we win!!  I checked out the AvoDerm site and there are a lot of great stories and information.  Easy to understand and you're able to access everything really easily. 

Just go to http://www.avodermnatural.com/challenge/  to find out more and to enter to win!! Also, I'd love it if you would share this post and ask your friends and family to enter and join in on the great offer!! There are more great links below, so check them out.

Here's our AvoDerm Challenge Entrant!! :)


Important Links:


Direct link to the AvoDerm Challenge page:

Disclosure: I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate Tiger Strypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have no affiliation with these said companies.  I have received compensation for reviewing their service/product, but the review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience, I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same.   I was compensated for this sponsored post made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - God bless!!