Friday, May 31, 2013

Emergen-C from Smiley360

Emergen-C® from Smiley360


I received some Emergen-C® samples from Smiley360 the other day and wanted to blog about them.  They are really easy to "prepare" since you only have to drop the powder into a glass of water.  Anyone can do that right? Plus, there are new flavors and really to help boost your immune system.  I know that flu season is kind of over, but for me with allergies and having asthma, I have to keep my immune system at peak level and this really helps.  See more information below.


Grant yourself immune support goodness with Emergen-C®*. With over 20 varieties of their vitamin drink mixes, they offer the formula, flavor, fizz, and FUN you're looking for! Browse their various formulas, and then try these tasty packets of goodness.

For more information on all the different flavors click here

Be sure to ‘Like’ Emergen-C® on Facebook

Check out this link to receive FREE samples, and click here for a $2.50 off coupon!

 Please use as directed. If you have any questions, call a customer service representative toll-free at 1.888.425.2362 Monday – Friday from 9:00AM - 5:00PM EST.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate Tiger Strypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have no affiliation with these said companies, and have not received compensation for reviewing their service/product. The service/product was given to me by the company or any agents of the company. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience, I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - God bless!!