Monday, September 30, 2013

Enter To Win a SodaStream!!


Now you can make fresh sparkling water in your own home.  A SodaStream  package includes: Revolution soda maker, black with nickel accents, (1) BPA-free reusable carbonating bottle, Reusable carbonator to fizz up to 60L of soda, an AC Adapter & Sodamix Variety 6 pack.  It's compatible with both 130L and 60L carbonators.

I so want one of these amazing appliances.  I'm tired of not knowing what is in the products I buy.  With this, I could just make my own beverages, and know exactly what I'm offering my family to drink.  It's one that is for sure on my Amazon Wish List and I cannot wait to hear what others think about it.  Do you have one? Do you like it?  What would you add or change about it? Leave a comment on this blog post and let me know.  Also, if you have one and you win, I'd be happy to take it off of your hands. :) ha/ha

Good luck!!

Hosted by: NYSavingSpecials

One lucky winner will win a
"Soda Stream Revolution Black Starter Kit" (Valued at $199.00)


  

Details:

September 30 to October 21 (US Residents only) - All entries are optional


Disclaimer: Tiger Strypes Blog is not responsible for the awarding of the prize.  Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.  If you have any questions about this giveaway, please email the host at nysavingspecials@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'd get plenty of use from this. I love the flavor choices, and that it's such a "green" product!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - God bless!!