Friday, October 4, 2013

We're Moving!!


Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're moving!! I've been blogging for awhile and love it.  I've heard from many people about the different types of blog hosts, Blogger, WordPress, etc.  One of the things I hear most is that some people will never even visit a blog unless it is personally hosted and done via it’s own website and not one of those.  So I decided to go out on a limb and try to make my own.  Using go Daddy for the hosting and WordPress.org for the program that I downloaded to use for creating, we’ll see how this goes.

Check out my new site at www.tigerstrypes.com - Do you have any tips? Have you done a switch and loved it, regretted it?  Let me know.  I’m still going to keep my Blogger site and just have a link to here, but I figured it was time to venture out and get creative on my own.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to click the link and then follow my new blog via BlogLovin, Google+, etc.

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment - God bless!!